Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oliver's First Birthday with his Family

I had a great birthday, a wonderful party, and I got some really exciting stuff! My pictures below are in random order.  This is one of the three (!) parties I'm having for my first birthday. I had a very nice Pizza party with Mary and Paul in Seattle last week, this week a private party with my family on my real birthday, and on July 12 another party with a bunch of people coming.

Best Birthday ever!

Wearing one of my cards.

New car.

Driving is fun!

Reading my new books.

What's in here?

Yum !!

Let's sing !

:-)

:-) 

My cake.

Me and Mom.

Paula.

Sophia.

My Cake (the close-up).

My family singing Happy Birthday !


1 comment:

clover langdon said...

Que lindo que o Oliver tá! Parabéns pelo primeiro aniversário!!!